Saturday 20 August 2016

Hobbycraft Haul

Some of you may know that I keep a scrapbook...I use it to document things in my life, rather than having a memory box I chose to document things in a book! I am in process of putting together a blog post of what is inside my scrapbook so I will go into more depth on why I started it and what sort of thing I put in it. This haul is made up of stuff from my recent trip as well as things I got given for my birthday.

Hot Glue Gun - I got this for my birthday and I can't wait to try it out!

Squares of decorative paper


Some Graduation stickers! - I have been planning a graduation page for a while, I actually happened to get given the same pack of stickers for my birthday

When in need of some cute universal stickers these are the ones!


Some generic travel stickers!

I was given these for my birthday, I love the polaroid frames and have so many ideas of how I could use them outside of my scrapbook and for decoration using those glass photo frames.

Some more travel stickers! - I came across these when I was looking for some Greece/Athens themed stickers but apparently these don't exist...WHY NOT?! So these were my next best option.

Again because I haven't found any Greece themed pieces I have decided to get super crafty and make miniature greek flags on cocktail sticks so I picked up this white pen to do the lines.

You can never have too many letter stickers, as you will see in my next post I actually don't have any and I like to put titles on my pages so it will be good to finally have a few options. I love the map print stickers as these will be great for when I travel.



Some Grace Taylor decorative scrapbook page sheets... I have a very bold overly decorative pack of pages at the minute and so I wanted something that was a lot more minimalist...


0 comments:

Post a Comment