Thursday 26 May 2016

What I got for my 21st birthday

I recently celebrated my 21st birthday and I was fortunate enough to receive lots of lovely things so I thought I would share a few of them with you...


Along side all of these I also received an Oliver Bonas bracelet, a Cath Kidston wash bag, an afternoon tea at The Ritz gift voucher (this shall be explained in one of my next posts) and a couple of Pandora beads which are in one of my many boxes as I am currently moving from out of my student house!



 A few bath bombs, a facemask and a Ted Baker makeup/wash stuff bag which I absolutely love! I can't wait to take it to Greece with me in the Summer and I can' wait to try out the bath bombs, especially the one with the rainbow on top as I have brought it many times for other people but not myself.

 A beautiful glass jar that I am unsure of what is going to go in it and a couple of candles, the big blue one is a Sea Salt scented candle and the smaller one which I have burnt is a Lavender smell.

 Cakeology, which is a coffee table recipe book because it is full of amazing cakes that would take weeks to actually make! A Hummingbird Bakery recipe book which I had requested and some multicoloured sugar which I am still undecided on whether it is for decorating or if it is actually granulated sugar.

A New 50-200mm camera lens and some Scrabble Fairy lights that I can't wait to use however I am stuck with what I should write on them...I have 10 characters so please leave some suggestions in the comments!



Last but not least, this beautiful Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette which I have been wanting for so long! There are some both beautiful and interesting colours that I am enjoying experimenting with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment