Monday 9 May 2016

A Trip to Prior Park, Bath

So you will probably know, if you live in the UK, that the past few days have been scorching!! If your not in the UK then I imagine you will still know this because of how crazy we brits have been going on social media about this mad weather. In a moment of stress and depression because I was not out in the sunshine and I was instead inside doing the last piece of work for my degree I decide to take a day trip to Prior Park. A National Trust landscape garden on the outskirt of Bath, for the three years that I have lived here I have wanted to go there and today was that day. Now our trip started off badly, we discovered that actually...we were terrible at buses so ended up getting on the right bus route but in the wrong direction so a 10 minute trip actually took almost an hour. At a small cost of £7.50 the gardens was definitely a place worth visiting as it had a gorgeous lake and it was able to offer us some amazing views over the city. On that note, here are some of my wonderful photographs for you to enjoy...






If you've reached this far then great! My next post will be a recipe for some of the most delicious millionaire shortbreads!!!! Very easy to do so come back on Friday to find out how to make them!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment