Wednesday 4 May 2016

The 25 Question Tag

What is your middle name? May which is also my birth month
What was your favourite subject at school? Media and History
What is your favourite song at the moment? Oh gosh, I don't really have one at the moment I don't think... I am loving Coldplay's Hymn For The Weekend though and Mia's Paper Planes
What is your favourite food? Fish and Chips with a curry sauce or Pizza or Chicken Pie...basically I just love food
What is the last thing that you bought? A memory stick :') and something I didn't buy myself but is for me is a new Naked palette.... Naked 2
Favourite book of all time? I really liked Zoe Sugg's Girl Online books, I struggle to get into reading so I love finding a book I enjoy enough to want to keep reading
Favourite colour? Purple
Do you have any pets? A 7 year old dalmatian, Chesil and I have a black cat called Casper...we had his brother, a tabby called Ginger but he passed away last summer
Favourite perfume? Calvin Klein Euphoria
Favourite holiday? Oh my gosh I can't choose just 1!!! NYC was amazing but so was Florida and Rome and Switzerland :')
Are you married? No
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? Probably about 10 or 11 times
Do you speak any other language? I can count to ten in German?
How many siblings do you have? One, a sister...Jas who is two years younger than me
What is your favourite shop? Does it have to be fashion? I have recently discovered an online store called Typo and I also love ASOS
Favourite restaurant? I love the Hall and Woodhouse restaurants but I also love Italian food and Prezzo's does a great Carbonara
When was the last time you cried? A few days ago when watching Say Yes To The Dress...the bride had a touching story and I just welled up 
Favourite Blog? Honestly?....I don't really read any particular blogs
Favourite Movie? A sucker for Rom-Com's....Footloose, Tangled, Saving Mr Banks, Sex and The City
Favourite TV show? Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf although I have recently gotten into Orphan Black and I am loving it!
PC or Mac? Now I would say I am a MAC girl but only because of how great their graphics are and how lightweight they are too...was very very against getting a MAC but it's been a whole year this month since I got one and I have fallen for it big time
What phone do you have? iPhone 5C in Blue...can't wait to upgrade soon though and go back to a Samsung!
How tall are you? About 5ft 5/5ft 4
Can you cook? I like to think I can...I can do the basics at least 
Tell me something about you in the comments below

0 comments:

Post a Comment