Friday 20 May 2016

The Nail Polish Tag


1) How many nail polishes do you have?
So many I can't even count urm.... 16 nail art pens and 70 nail varnishes and I know I have a few more in the bottom of a handbag somewhere (Is that too many?)

2) What is your favorite brand of nail polish?

Barry M - I just can't get enough of their nail varnishes, they have such a great range and variety of colours and types of nail varnishes, I love their pastel colours however I also love Kiko nail lacquer it stays on so well and looks amazing!

3) Do you like or hate crackle polish?

Hate it, I feel like it makes your nail varnish look chipped which is never a good look

4) What was the brand of your very first nail polish?

miss sporty nail varnish

5) If you had a nail polish line, what would it be called?

Probably something simple like Sammys Nail Varnish 'S.N.V' 

6) What nail polish color do not look good on you?

Black and dark brown but do those colours look good on anyone?

7) What nail polish shades do look good on you?

Blue's and Pinks and Purple's

8) Name 2 of your nail art best friends.

Not one to venture into nail art as I have got terrible skills when it comes to drawing stuff but when I do...I use a cotton bud and the one time I used nail foils I loved them

9) What is the best nail polish gift you have ever received?

Not sure I've ever received them as a gift :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment